Membership in the Western St. Charles County Chamber of Commerce is a great investment for any business wishing to be a success, stay a success, and become a part of the community. The Western St. Charles County Chamber of Commerce Board of Directors is continually striving to increase member benefits as cost effectively as possible.
Listed below are just a few of the many returns a Member business will receive with an investment into the Western St. Charles County Chamber of Commerce.
- The Western St. Charles County Chamber of Commerce now serves 680+ area businesses and organizations in Wentzville, Lake St. Louis and Dardenne Prairie.
- Members receive a free listing in the printed Membership Directory distributed throughout the community and to new and prospective residents.
- Members also receive a listing in our online directory.
- New members are introduced at the general membership meetings.
- Members are able to submit free Employment Opportunity ads for their business to be put in the Member – to – Member section of the Chamber Newsletter and online job section for free.
- Members are able to advertise any Member-to-Member discounts or events for free in the Chamber Newsletter and the Western St. Charles County Chamber of Commerce website.
- Members are allowed to attend monthly general membership meetings to learn from guest speakers and to network with their fellow Chamber Members.
- Members are encouraged to attend the monthly Chamber Free Business Seminars, a series designed to educate members on various subjects to improve their business.
- Members are encouraged to attend the monthly Morning Meet Up. This is an exciting new way to network with other members, exchange leads, have one on one conversations and introduce your business to others!
- Members are also encouraged to attend the monthly Chamber Roundtable Learn and Lunch, where members come to share their knowledge and learn business ideas from those in attendance.
- Members attending the monthly general membership meetings have the opportunity to advertise their business through the Share Table or through donating an attendance prize.
- Members are encouraged to attend committee meetings to network in a smaller group, help the community and Chamber with events and fundraisers, and to stay informed on government, transportation, and economic development.
- Members are eligible to host a Business After Hours to bring fellow Chamber Members to their place of business.
- Members are eligible to join our Leads Groups specifically designed to build referrals between members.
- Members have the opportunity to advertise on the Chamber website, the newsletter, map, or directory for an extremely reasonable price.